You need to log in to create posts and topics.

stoxmarket, gtp capital

I got scammed by these brokers, I had to hire a refund professional to recover my funds. Its very disappointing to find out that you've been sold a lie. glad ts is over for me. happy to share my experience.

Are you sure that you aren't a spammer? Please write down your answer in this thread to be sure that this review is true

No i'm not a spammer. I have proof to back up my claim. A lot of traders are having this problem so speaking out about this is important it doesn't keep happening..

Very good, please tell us details of your issue, also if its possible attach some provements. I am sure, it will be very helpful to our users.

BEWARE!! CHRISTY HART IS FRAUD

Any posts you find that are from Christy Hart, Chris Hart, Chris Hartie, Christie Hart, Christie Hartwich or any similar combinations including email addresses with this name combination and 56 or 65 ARE ALL attempts to defraud you

Quote from christhartieatgmail.cm on November 6, 2017, 4:06 pm

I got scammed by these brokers, I had to hire a refund professional to recover my funds. Its very disappointing to find out that you've been sold a lie. glad ts is over for me. happy to share my experience.

Scammer

I recently recovered funds from two scam brokers, Binary Tilt and GTP Capital. they would not allow me withdraw my money and refused to pick any of my calls. I was lucky to have been introduced to a professional who help in getting back all my money. Lesson learnt! Happy to share my experience.

Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved. Broker-ABC