You need to log in to create posts and topics.

LearnToTrade.com - Greg Secker - Honest Assessment

<p>Dear Foreign Exchange warriors,</p>After viewing and after that talking directly to him after the talk, I realised that their desire to generate money at the cost of the "'students" has reached a new height and feel the need to share this information in the hopes that it may prevent future people from throwing their money away.

Seriously?
These guys stink.  They really do, and there are a few reasons why.
Mark my words - that will ruin the lives of hundreds, if not thousands of people.
Their clients that proceed through the procedure are losing a fortune and placing themselves under pressure that is impossible to succeed with zero chance of success in front of the trusted friends and family.
I recently returned from a seminar where Greg Secker from Learn To Trade was among the guest speakers.  He did a 60 minute discussion aimed at convincing gullible traders that they can achieve freedom by simply registering in a cost of $ 4900 in their education program.
Thus you are invited to convince your friends and family that you are currently a "professional" trader and that they should give you some of the hard earned cash to gamble on the marketplace.
Not only are they b-booking their losses and fleecing their clients for tens of thousands of dollars in education that is useless, they are now getting them to put their personal relationships on the line .
Firstly - They market the unachievable dream.  The notion is that after going through their path you are going to be able to enhance your existing income.  Which will mean that you're going to be able to spend more time with family, walking around the beach and whatever cliche you can consider.  Total bullshit.
Secondly - After you have gone through the initial course they offer a number of "upsells" increasing your knowledge base and possible profits.  These upsells' size can be as high as $25,000.   But plenty of people pay it...
Thirdly (and this is the kicker) - After you have gone through the stages above you are encouraged to be a currency manager under their umbrella, you are going to sit beneath their permit and trade in their in-house brokerage having a spread onto the EURUSD of 10 pips.    And you are going to be requested to invite family and your friends to allocate capital to your trading.  They won't offer you money.   And this is the part that scared me... The driving force behind this is to earn rebates (presumably since making a profit isn't realistic).

Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved. Broker-ABC